July 2015 Economic Indicators
- Dollars per Barrel and % change for Crude Oil Prices: Brent -Europe
- Percent of GDP and % change for Federal Surplus or Deficit as Percent Gross Domestic Product
- Total U.S Dollars per troy ounce and % change for Gold Fixing Price: London Bullion Market Based in US Dollars
- Index March 1973=100 and % change for Major Currencies: Trade Weighted US Dollars Index
- Millions of Dollars increase and % change for Mortgage backed Securities Held by the Federal Reserve: All maturities
- Billions of chained 2009 dollars and % change for Real Gross Domestic Product
- Percent of GDP and % change for Total Public Debt as Percentage of GDP
- Millions of Units Sold and % change for Total Vehicles Sales
- Average % and % change for Leading Index for the US and California
- Homeownership Rate for US is 64.5% in January 2014, lowest in last 11 years. US Leading Index is at 1.57 in July 2015 reflecting a -31.1% decrease compared to last year and California Leading Index is at 2.764 in July 2015 reflecting a 23.8% decrease from year ago.
- Major Currencies US dollar index has increased in strength to 103.659 in July 2015 reflecting a 19.7% increase from year ago. Gold Fixing Price London Bullion Market Based in US Dollars decreased to 1130.037 in July 2015 reflecting a -13.8% decrease from year ago.
- Crude Oil prices dropped to 56.81 Dollars per barrel in July 2015 reflecting a 47.0% decrease from year ago. Federal Deficit was at 2.78176% in January 2014 reflecting a 31.4% decrease from year ago. Total Vehicles sales increased to 18 Million in July 2015 reflecting an increase of 6.5% from year ago.
- Mortgage backed securities for all maturities increased to $1,738,444 Mn in July 2015 reflecting a 3.9% increase from year ago. Real Gross Domestic Product has increased to 16,270.4 Bn Dollars with 2.3% increase from last year. Federal Debt has increased to 102.59282 percent of the GDP with 0.7% decrease from year ago.
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)