February 2016 Freddie Mac 1-4 Family Mortgage Origination – Conventional – FHA and VA – Actual and Forecasts
- 1-4 Family Mortgage Originations Actual Vs Forecasts
- Conventional Loans Actual Vs Forecasts
- FHA & VA Loans Actual Vs Forecasts
- Mortgage origination Conventional loans decreased to $1,091 Bn in 2014 compared to $1,570 Bn in 2013. Forecasts for 1st quarter of 2015 is at $320 Bn and will be $302 in the last quarter of 2015. By 1st quarter of 2016 forecast will be $250 and will continue to fall at $246 by last quarter of 2017.
- Mortgage origination for FHA and VA decreased to $98 Bn in 4th quarter of 2015 compared to $122 Bn in the 3rd quarter. Forecast for 1st quarter of 2016 will be $70 Bn and will vary from quarter to quarter. By last quarter of 2017 forecast is $84 Bn.
- Mortgage origination Total decreased to $1,350 Bn in 2014 compared to $1,925 Bn in 2013. Mortgage origination forecasts for 1st quarter of 2015 is at $400 and $380 by the last quarter of 2016. Forecast for 2017 is between $380 in the 1st quarter to $330 during the last quarter.
- Share your comments on our Facebook page!
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)