December 2015 Freddie Mac Housing Starts – Home Sales – House Price Appreciation – Home Price Index – Actual and Forecasts
- FMHPI House Price Appreciation Actual Vs Forecasts
- Housing Starts Actual Vs Forecasts
- Total Home Sales Actual Vs Forecasts
- Housing Starts actual is at 1.16 Mn in 3rd quarter of 2015 and forecast for 4th quarter will rise to 1.20 Mn. Forecast for 1st quarter of 2016 is higher at 1.23 Mn going up to 1.58 Mn in last quarter of 2017.
- Total Home Sales increased to 5.98 Mn in 3rd quarter of 2015. Forecast for 4th quarter is expected to be 5.8 Mn going up to 6.06 Mn by the end of 2016. Total Home sales will continue to increase in 2017 at 6.11 Mn in 1st quarter up to 6.21 Mn in the last quarter.
- FMHPI 3rd quarter house price appreciation is at 1.4% compared to 1.2% during the 2nd quarter of 2015. Projections for 4th quarter of 2015 is at 1.5%. House price appreciation will vary from quarter to quarter on 2016 and 2017 between 1.3% to 0.8%.
- Share your comments on our Facebook page!
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)