February 2016 Freddie Mac Housing Starts – Home Sales – House Price Appreciation – Home Price Index – Actual and Forecasts
- FMHPI House Price Appreciation Actual Vs Forecasts
- Housing Starts Actual Vs Forecasts
- S&P/Case-Shiller® Home Price Index Actual Vs Forecasts
- Total Home Sales Actual Vs Forecasts
- Housing Starts actual is at 1.11 Mn 2015. Forecast for 1st quarter of 2016 is higher at 1.23 Mn going up to 1.58 Mn in last quarter of 2017.
- Total Home Sales increased to 5.73 Mn in 2015. Forecast for 1st quarter is expected to be 5.81 Mn going up to 6.06 Mn by the end of 2016. Total Home sales will continue to increase in 2017 at 6.11 Mn in 1st quarter up to 6.21 Mn in the last quarter.
- FMHPI house price appreciation is at 6.2% in 2015. Projections for 1st quarter of 2016 is at 1.3%. House price appreciation will vary from quarter to quarter on 2016 and 2017 between 1.3% to 0.8%.
- Share your comments on our Facebook page!
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)