September 2015 Freddie Mac Housing Starts – Home Sales – House Price Appreciation – Home Price Index – Actual and Forecasts
- FMHPI House Price Appreciation Actual Vs Forecasts
- Housing Starts Actual Vs Forecasts
- S&P/Case-Shiller® Home Price Index Actual Vs Forecasts
- Total Home Sales Actual Vs Forecasts
- Housing Starts forecast is at 1.2 Mn in 3rd quarter of 2015 and 1.25 Mn by the last quarter of 2015. Forecast for 1st quarter of 2016 is higher at 1.3 Mn going up to 1.5 Mn in last quarter of 2016
- Total Home Sales increased to 5.8 Mn in 2nd quarter of 2015. Forecast for 3rd quarter is expected to increase to 5.85 Mn going up to 6.1 Mn by the end of 2016
- FMHPI 2nd quarter house price appreciation is at 1.2% compared to 1.6% during the 1st quarter of 2015. Projections for 3rd quarter is at 1.0%.
- S&P/Case-Shiller is at 0.2% in 2nd quarter of 2015 compared to annual 5.0% in 2014. Forecast for 3rd quarter in 2015 is expected to be 1.0%.
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)