December 2015 Freddie Mac Mortgage Rate Trend Actuals Vs Forecasts
- Average for Mortgage Rate Trend 30 yr Fixed Actual Vs Forecasts
- Average for Mortgage Rate Trend 10 yr Fixed Actual Vs Forecasts
- Average for Mortgage Rate Trend 5/1 yr Fixed Actual Vs Forecasts
- 30 year Fixed Mortgage Rate increased to 4.0% in 3rd quarter of 2015 compared to 3.8% in 2nd quarter. Forecast for 4th quarter of 2015 is 3.9% and will continue to increase up to 5.4% in 4th quarter of 2017.
- 10 year Const. Mat. Treas Rate is at 2.2% in 3rd quarter of 2015. Forecast for 4th Quarter of 2015 is the same at 2.2%. Forecast for 1st quarter of 2016 is 2.3% and will continue to increase up to 3.6% in the last quarter of 2017.
- 5/1 year Hybrid Treas Indexed ARM Rate is unchanged from last quarter reading at 2.9%. Forecast for 4th Quarter of 2015 will be 3.0% going up to 4.0% by last quarter of 2016. Forecast for 2017 will reach to 4.8%.
- Share your comments on our Facebook page
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)