February 2016 Freddie Mac Percentages – ARM – Refinancing Applications and Origination – Refinancing Debt – Actual Vs Forecast
- ARM Share Actual Vs Forecasts
- Refinancing Share – Applications Actual Vs Forecasts
- Refinancing Share – Originations Actual Vs Forecasts
- Residential Mortgage Debt Actual Vs Forecasts
- Refinancing Share Origination forecast increased to 52% in 1st quarter of 2015. The forecast for refinancing share origination shows a downfall from 48% in 1st quarter of 2016 to 22% in the last quarter of 2017.
- Residential Mortgage Debt increased by 2.7% in 3rd quarter of 2015 and 4th quarter has the same 2.7% forecast. Forecast for 1st quarter of 2016 will increase from 2.7% to 4.0% by the last quarter of 2017.
- Share your comments on our Facebook page!
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)