August 2015 Freddie Mac Unemployment Rate – Consumer Prices – Real GDP – Actual and Forecasts
- Actual vs Forecast for Consumer Prices
- Actual vs Forecast for Real GDP
- Actual vs Forecast for Unemployment Rate
- Actual unemployment is at 5.4% in 2nd quarter of 2015. Unemployment projections for 3rd and 4th quarter are at 5.3 percent and 5.2 percent.Projections for 2016 are between 5.2 percent down to 5 percent.
- First quarter CPI increased to 3.0 percent.Projections moving forward are showing a drop down.
- Real GDP increased at an annual rate of 0.6 percent in the first quarter of the year. Q2 2015 Real GDP increased at 3.7%.Future projections are ranging around 2.7%.
- Share your comments on our Facebook page
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)