February 2016 Freddie Mac Unemployment Rate – Consumer Prices – Real GDP – Actual and Forecasts
- Actual vs Forecast for Consumer Prices
- Actual vs Forecast for Real GDP
- Actual vs Forecast for Unemployment Rate
- Actual unemployment is at 5.3% in 2015. Forecast unemployment rate for 1st quarter of 2016 is 4.9% and will drop off to 4.7% in the last quarter of 2017.
- CPI decreased to 0.4% in 2015. Projections moving forward are showing an upward increase. Forecast for 1st quarter of 2016 is at flat rate of 0.0% and will continue to soar upto 1.9% in last quarter of 2017.
- Real GDP increase decreased 1.8% in 2015. Real GDP Forecast will increase in 2016 at 1.8% and 2.3% forecast for 2017.
- Share your comments on our Facebook page
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: email@example.com
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)