October 2015 Freddie Mac Unemployment Rate – Consumer Prices – Real GDP – Actual and Forecasts
- Actual vs Forecast for Consumer Prices
- Actual vs Forecast for Real GDP
- Actual vs Forecast for Unemployment Rate
- Actual unemployment is at 5.2% in 3rd quarter of 2015. Unemployment projections for 4th quarter are at 5.1 percent.Projections for 2016 are between 5.1 percent down to 5 percent.
- Third quarter CPI decreased to 1.6 percent. Projections moving forward are showing an upward increase. The forecast for the last quarter of 2016 is 2.5 percent.
- Real GDP increase at an annual rate of 3.9 percent in the second quarter of the year. For the third quarter of the year the forecast is at 1.4 percent and for 2016 is at 2.4 percent
- Share your comments on our Facebook page
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)