September 2015 Freddie Mac Unemployment Rate – Consumer Prices – Real GDP – Actual and Forecasts
- Actual vs Forecast for Consumer Prices
- Actual vs Forecast for Real GDP
- Actual vs Forecast for Unemployment Rate
- Actual unemployment is at 5.4% in 2nd quarter of 2015. Unemployment projections for 3rd and 4th quarter are at 5.2 percent and 5.1 percent.Projections for 2016 are between 5.2 percent down to 5 percent.
- Second quarter CPI increased to 3.0 percent. Projections moving forward are showing a drop down. The forecast for the last quarter of 2016 is 2.1 percent.
- Real GDP increase at an annual rate of 3.9 percent in the secont quarter of the year. For the third and fourth quarter of the year the forecase is at 2.7 percent and for 2016 is at 2.5 percent
- Share your comments on our Facebook page
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)