- US Leading Index is at 0.98%, compared to 1.82% last year. This index is a 6 month prediction of the coincident index growth rate.
- Growth of US Leading index rate changes is at a negative of 46.2%
- California Leading Index is at 2.56%, compared to 2.13% last year. This is higher than the long term average of 1.35%.
- Changes from year ago in California Leading Index is at a positive of 20.2%
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Message on our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone call with Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)