Monterey County Citywise Homes Sales
Number of homes sold was analyzed for 11 cities.
- 7 cities saw an increase or equal in volume compared to corresponding period in Feb 2014.
- 9 cities saw a drop or equal in volume in Feb 2015 compared to Jan 2015.
- On the flip side 5 cities saw a drop or equal in volume in Feb 2015 compared to Feb 2014.
- Total homes sold in Feb 2014 was 176, Jan 2015 was 191 and Feb 2015 was 157.
Monterey County SP/LP%
- Every city except King City had sales closings below asking price in the month of Feb 2015.
- The situation was different in Feb 2014.Gonzales, Green Field, Marina, Prunedale and Soledad had sales above asking price.
- The average SP/LP % ( Sales Price/List Price %) in Feb 2014 was 98.70% and average SP/LP% in Feb 2015 was 96.54%.
Monterey Cities Days on Market ( DOM)
- Listings in 6 cities out of 18 cities reviewed took less time to sell, in Feb 2015 as compared to listings sold in Feb 2014.
- Listings in Carmel (142), Carmel Valley (122), Gonzales (117), Marina (102), Monterey (107) and Seaside (134) took 100 or more days to sell
- Listings in Carmel Highlands (216), Pebble Beach (215), Prunedale (279) and Royale Oaks (206) took 200 or more days to sell.
- All other cities fell between an average between 49-99 days.
- The average listing days in Monterey County last Feb 2014 was 97 Days. This moved up to 124 Days in Feb 2015.
Monterey County Citywise Average Prices
- Citywise Average sales price was analysed for 11 cities in Monterey county for last 1 year.
- Listings in 8 cities saw a price increase in Feb 2015 compared to last Feb 2014.
- Every City also saw price increase compared to previous month of Jan 2015.
- Average price in Feb 2014 was $599,860. Average price in Feb 2015 was at $741,673.