June 2015 Payroll and Unemployment
- Average % and % change from year ago for 10 Year Breakeven Inflation Rate
- Total Billions of Dollar and % change from year ago for Personal Consumption Expenditures
- Average % and % change from year ago for Personal Savings Rate
- Average Index (Base year 2007=100) and % change from year ago for Industrial Production Index
- Average Dollars/hr and % change from year ago for Average Hourly Earning of All Private Employees
- % change from year ago for California Initial Claims
- Average numbers for Initial Unemployment Claims in US and California
- Average Thousands of Persons and % change from year ago for Total Employees:Non Farm
- Industrial Production Index has increased to 107.1086 in June 2015 reflecting a 1.3% decrease from year ago. All Employees Total Nonfarm has increased to 141,842 in June 2015 reflecting a 2.1% increase from year ago.
- Average Initial Claims in United States dropped to 274,750 in June 2015 reflecting a 12.5% decreased from year ago. And the Average Initial Claims in California dropped to 44,704 in June 2015 reflecting a 25.6% decreased from year ago.
- Modesto had the highest averages in Unemployment Rate in June 2015 with 9.3% decrease from year ago. 10 Year Breakeven Inflation rate dropped to 1.87% with 16.1% decrease from year ago. The average hourly earning of all employees has increased to 24.95 dollars per hour with 2% increase in June 2015.
- Personal consumption expenditures has increased to $12255.3 Bn in June 2015 with a 3.2% increase from year ago and Personal savings rate stays at 4.8% in June 2015.
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)