Santa Cruz – San Benito County Citywise Homes Sales
Number of homes sold was analyzed for 9 cities.
- All cities except Soquel saw a drop in volume compared to corresponding period in Feb 2014.
- Listings in Aptos, Capitola, Felton, Soquel and Watsonville also saw a drop or equal in volume in Feb 2015 compared to Jan 2015.
- On the flip side Soquel saw an increase in volume in Feb 2015 compared to Feb 2014
- In Santa Cruz County the total homes sold in Feb 2014 was 137, Jan 2015 was 114 and Feb 2015 was 108.
- In San Benito County the total homes sold in Feb 2014 was 43, Jan 2015 was 36 and Feb 2015 was 33.
Santa Cruz – San Benito County Cities
- Every city except Felton, Scotts Valley, Seacliff and Soquel had sales closings below asking price in Feb 2015.
- The situation was similar in Feb 2014.Every City except Felton, San Juan Bautista and Scotts Valley had sales below asking price.
- In Santa Cruz average SP/LP % ( Sales Price/List Price %) in Feb 2014 was 96.61% and average SP/LP% in Feb 2015 was 99.37%.
- In Santa Benito average SP/LP % ( Sales Price/List Price %) in Feb 2014 was 98.55% and average SP/LP% in Feb 2015 was 97.10%.
Santa Cruz – San Benito Cities Days on Market ( DOM)
- Listings in 8 cities out of 12 cities reviewed took less time to sell, as compared to listings sold in Feb 2014.
- Listing in City of San Juan Bautista (41) took 50 or less days to sell.
- Listing in City of Boulder Creek (166), Hollister (102), La Selva Beach (190) and Watsonville (101) took 100 or more days to sell.
- All other cities maintained an average between 51-99 days.
- The average listing days last Feb 2014 was 129 days in Santa Cruz County. This moved down to 98 Days in Feb 2015.
- The average listing days last Feb 2014 was 110 Days in San Benito County. This moved down to 71 Days in Feb 2015
Santa Cruz – San Benito County Citywise Average Prices
- Citywise Average sales price was analysed for 12 cities in San Cruz County and San Benito County for last 1 year.
- Listings in 9 Cities saw a price increase in Feb 2015 compared to last Feb 2014.
- However, Listings in 6 Cities saw small price drops compared to previous month of Jan 2015.
- In Santa Cruz County average sales price in Feb 2014 was $513,662. Average sales price in Feb 2015 was higher at $531,266.
- In Santa Benito County average sales price in Feb 2014 was $593,733. Average sales price in Feb 2015 was at $440,373.