October 2017 Freddie Mac Percentages – ARM – Refinancing Applications and Origination – Refinancing Debt – Actual Vs Forecast
- ARM Share Actual Vs Forecasts
- Refinancing Share – Applications Actual Vs Forecasts
- Refinancing Share – Originations Actual Vs Forecasts
- Residential Mortgage Debt Actual Vs Forecasts
- Refinancing Share Origination actual is at 45% in 2015. Actual for 1st quarter of 2016 is 48% and is 50% in the last quarter of 2016. Forecast for 1st quarter of 2017 is at 42% and will be 32% by the last quarter of 2017. Forecast for 2018 will be 30% in the 1st quarter and 23% in the last quarter.
- Change in Residential Mortgage Debt is 3.5% in 2nd quarter of 2017. Forecast for 3rd quarter of 2017 will be 4.2% upto 4.3% in the last quarter. Forecast for 2018 will be 4.4% and will increase to 4.9% in the last quarter
- Share your comments on our Facebook page!
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)