July 2015 US Homes Prices Report
- US Home prices and % change for West Census Region
- US Home Prices and % change for Midwest Census Region
- US Home Prices and % change for North Census Region
- US Home Prices and % change for South Census Region
- Median Sales Price of Existing Homes in US increased to $234,000 with a 5.6% increase from year ago.
- Median Sales Price in West increased to $327,400 with a 8.4% increase in July 2015 compared to last year.
- Midwest median sales price increased to $186,500 with a 6.6% increase and South has increased to $179,300 with a 5.0% decrease from year ago.
- Northeast median sales price has increased to $252,700 with a 1.4% decreased from year ago.
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)