August 2015 US Homes Sales Report
- Number of Homes Sold and % change for West Census Region
- Number of Homes Sold and % change for Midwest Census Region
- Number of Homes Sold and % change for North Census Region
- Number of Homes Sold and % change for South Census Region
- The number of units for national existing home sales for month of August 2015 is at 5,310,000 and is 6.2% higher than compared to August of last year.
- West census region is at 1,190,000 number of units and is 7.2% higher for August 2015 compared to last year. For Midwest census region the number is at 1,280,000 number of units and 5.8% higher than last year.
- South census region is at 2,140,000 number of units and 5.9% higher than last year. Northeast census region is at 72,000 number of units and is 5.9% higher than last year.
- Share your comment on our facebook page.
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)