October 2015 US Homes Sales Report
- Number of Homes Sold and % change for West Census Region
- Number of Homes Sold and % change for Midwest Census Region
- Number of Homes Sold and % change for North Census Region
- Number of Homes Sold and % change for South Census Region
- Number of units of existing home sales for month of October 2015 is at 5,360,000 and is 3.9% higher than compared to October of last year
- West census region is at 1,160,000 number of units and is 2.7% higher for October 2015 compared to last year. Midwest census region for October 2015 is at 1,300,000 number of units and 8.3% higher than last year
- South census region is at 2,140,000 number of units and 0.5% from year ago.
- Northeast census region is at 63,000 number of units and is 5.0% higher than last year
- Share your comment on our Facebook page.
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)