September 17 2015 Weekly Mortgage Watch
- Interest Rate change for Residential Mortgage Rates
- 30-Year fixed mortgage rate has marginally increased to 3.91% compared to the previous week which was at 3.90%. The 30 year rock bottom rate touched in the last 10 years is 3.55%.
- 15 Year Mortgage Rate increased to 3.11% this week compared to 3.1% last week. The 15 year rock bottom rate touched in the last 10 years is 2.85%.
- 5/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage Rate increased as well to 2.92% compared to 2.91% last week. The 5 year rock bottom Rate touched in the last 10 years was 2.72%
- Share your comments on our Facebook page!
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)