August 2016 Freddie Mac Percentages – ARM – Refinancing Applications and Origination – Refinancing Debt – Actual Vs Forecast
- ARM Share Actual Vs Forecasts
- Refinancing Share – Applications Actual Vs Forecasts
- Refinancing Share – Originations Actual Vs Forecasts
- Residential Mortgage Debt Actual Vs Forecasts
- Refinancing Share Origination actual is at 39% in 2014. Forecast for 1st quarter of 2015 increased to 60%. The forecast for refinancing share origination is projected to fall from 55% in 1st quarter of 2016 to 30% in the last quarter of 2017.
- Change in Residential Mortgage Debt is 0.0% in 1st quarter of 2016. Forecast from 2nd quarter of 2016 to last quarter 2017 will range between 3.5% to 4%
- Share your comments on our Facebook page!
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: email@example.com
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)