Fannie Mae Housing Survey – March 2022
- Average Home Price Change Expectation in next 12 months is 2.2% higher and the Average 12 Month Rental Price Change Expectation is 7.2% higher.
- Home Prices will go up in the next 12 months based on 48% responses. Home Rental Prices will go up in the next 12 months based on 68% responses. Mortgage rates will go up in next 12 months based on 69% responses.
- 24% of respondents say it is a good time to buy and 74% says it is a good time to sell. 57% says it is easy to get a mortgage today, 66% would rather buy than rent and 21% says that the economy is on the right track.
- There are 11% of respondents who are concerned about losing their job over next 12 months. 29% of respondents says that their income will be higher and 40% say their financial situation will get better over the next 12 months.
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Message on our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone call with Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)