March 2016 Payroll and Unemployment
- Average % and % change from year ago for 10 Year Breakeven Inflation Rate
- Total Billions of Dollar and % change from year ago for Personal Consumption Expenditures
- Average % and % change from year ago for Personal Savings Rate
- Average Index (Base year 2007=100) and % change from year ago for Industrial Production Index
- Average Dollars/hr and % change from year ago for Average Hourly Earning of All Private Employees
- % change from year ago for California Initial Claims
- Average numbers for Initial Unemployment Claims in US and California
- Average Thousands of Persons and % change from year ago for Total Employees:Non Farm
- Industrial Production Index has decreased to 103.3759 in March 2016 reflecting a 2.0% decrease from year ago. All Employees Total Nonfarm has increased to 143,774 in March 2016 reflecting a 2.0% decrease from year ago.
- Average Initial Claims in United States dropped to 263,250 in March 2016 reflecting a 6.7% decreased from year ago. And the Average Initial Claims in California increased to 44852 in March 2016 reflecting a 0.47% decreased from year ago.
- Los Angeles had the highest averages in Unemployment Rate in March 2016 with 26.9% decreased from year ago. 10 Year Breakeven Inflation rate dropped to 1.55% with 11.9 decreased from year ago. The average hourly earning of all employees has increased to 25.43 dollars per hour with 2.3% increase in March 2016.
- Personal consumption expenditures has increased to $12,526.6 Bn in March 2016 with a 3.5% increased from year ago and Personal savings rate stays at 5.4% in March 2016 reflecting a 10.2% increase from percent change from year ago.
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Messageon our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone callwith Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: email@example.com
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)