Bay Area County Homes Sales Report – February 2020
- Average Bay Area county selling price for counties analysed was $1,238,479 in February 2020. San Mateo County led with the highest average selling price at $2,047,605, followed by Santa Clara County at $1,877,795, Monterey county at $1,089,388, Alameda County at $956,241, Santa Cruz County at $819,193, Contra Costa County at $745,486 and san Benito at $718,396.
- Total Average Days on Market in Bay Area counties analysed was 77 days, 117 for Santa Cruz County County, 115 for Monterey County, 111 for San Benito County, 71 for San Mateo County, 69 for Santa Clara County, 59 for Contra Costa County and 53 for Alameda County
- Bay Area counties analyzed had Listings Sold of 2,681 in February 2020. Santa Clara County had the highest at 749, followed by Contra Costa County at 705, Alameda County at 635, San Mateo County at 287, 155 for Monterey, 115 for Santa Cruz County and 29 for San Benito County.
- Sales Price to List price in February 2020 is at 101.06%. Alameda County is at 104.69%, Santa Clara County at 101.53%, Contra Costa County at 101.49%, San Mateo County at 101.41%, Santa Cruz County at 98.68%, San Benito County at 97.7% and Monterey County at 97.39%
5 Quick Ways to Connect immediately
- Send Direct Message on our Facebook page
- 24/7 Online Scheduling 15 minute phone call with Loan Officer
- SMS 925 268 0640
- Email: email@example.com
- Toll Free Call 866 280 0020 (Between 09:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday)